Certified Scrum Professional – ScrumMaster (CSP-SM)®
Live Online Coaching – Using Zoom & Mural
Duration: Up to 3 Months
Upcoming CSP-SM Courses
Employers aren’t even asking for the CSP-SM. So why should I…?
The Certified Scrum Professional – ScrumMaster program and certification are here for true Scrum Professionals. We’ll be honest with you, you’re right. Not many employers are looking for this certification. Yet. But they will be, soon. Employers are already reeling from all of the changes in the certification landscape as far as Scrum goes. The A-CSM and CSP-SM are relatively new, and employers have finally figured out that the A-CSM badge on a candidate’s resume means that the candidate is excelling at what they do, they enjoy it, and are dedicated to being among the best.
The CSP-SM is here to distinguish the best of the best. Attaining the CSP-SM means that top-tier Scrum Alliance members believe that you will be the next generation of Certified Coaches and Certified Trainers. As members of that group, we here at Wisecrum would like to welcome you into that group by coaching you to excellence.
In all of our lessons, we will be using many different coaching techniques – none of them are lecture.
- Lean Thinking & Principles of Lean
- How the Agile Manifesto translates to all types of work
- Visual facilitation techniques & facilitating remote meetings
- Coaching agreements
- Coaching assumptions
- Starting new Scrum Teams
- Effective Scrum teaching techniques
- Team Development/Maturity Models
- Coaching teams to higher efficiency/effectivity
- Coaching Product Owners
- Mentoring Models
- Product Vision to Product Backlog – A How To…
- Value Stream Mapping
- Product Owner patterns
- Coaching in the midst of Corporate Cultural Change
- Creating personal development statements
As a bonus, all Wisecrum CSP-SM students have the opportunity to receive a top psychometric report, the DRiV. This report is the culmination of 12 years of research and application from Dr. Chris Coultas, PhD. This analysis includes a 1-hour consultation with either Rick Waters or Marcelo Lopez (the only 2 Certified Scrum Trainers in the world who are also DRiV certified psychometric coaches).
There are no prerequisites for engaging in this program. However, in order to receive the CSP-SM badge from the Scrum Alliance, students must:
- complete the CSP-SM course
- have an active A-CSM certification with Scrum Alliance (if you aren’t sure, look yourself up here)
- have at least 24 months of verifiable experience as a Scrum Master
Is there another exam?
No. There’s no exam for the CSP-SM. Just participate in your own coaching journey, do the assignments, make necessary adjustments, and take the program seriously. If you choose to participate in a group of your peers, you will be learning from the other students, and they’ll be learning from you – so bring your experiences to the table! If you choose to go it alone, it will be one-on-one coaching from one of our instructors.
CSP-SM ProgramPrivate Individual Program
- Private individual coaching program
- 1-3 months of intense coaching
CSP-SM Group ProgramPrivate Group Coaching (3-5 people)
- Private group coaching program
- 1-3 months of coaching, with support of your peers
210 Rivanna Ct, Naperville, IL 60565