Certified Scrum Professional – ScrumMaster (CSP-SM)®
Live Online Class – Using Zoom & Mural
Duration: 3 Days
Employers aren’t even asking for the CSP-SM. So why should I…?
The Certified Scrum Professional – ScrumMaster course and certification are here for true Scrum Professionals. We’ll be honest with you, you’re right. Employers are not looking for this certification. Yet. But they will be, soon. Employers are already reeling from all of the changes in the certification landscape as far as Scrum goes. The A-CSM and CSP-SM are fairly new, and employers have finally figured out that the A-CSM badge on a candidate’s resume means that the candidate is excelling at what they do, they enjoy it, and are dedicated to being among the best.
The CSP-SM is here to distinguish the best of the best. Attaining the CSP-SM means that top-tier Scrum Alliance members believe that you will be the next generation of Certified Coaches and Certified Trainers. And, as members of that group, we here at Wisecrum would like to welcome you into that group by training and coaching you to excellence.
In all of our lessons, we will be using many different teaching techniques – none of them are lecture.
- Lean Thinking & Principles of Lean
- How the Agile Manifesto translates to all types of work
- Visual facilitation techniques & facilitating remote meetings
- Coaching agreements
- Coaching assumptions
- Starting new Scrum Teams
- Effective Scrum teaching techniques
- Team Development/Maturity Models
- Coaching teams to higher efficiency/effectivity
- Coaching Product Owners
- Mentoring Models
- Product Vision to Product Backlog – A How To…
- Value Stream Mapping
- Product Owner patterns
- Coaching in the midst of Corporate Cultural Change
- Creating personal development statements
As a bonus, all Wisecrum CSP-SM students have the opportunity to receive a top psychometric report, the DRiV. This report is the culmination of 12 years of research and application from Dr. Chris Coultas, PhD. This analysis includes a 1-hour consultation with either Rick Waters or Marcelo Lopez (the only 2 Certified Scrum Trainers in the world who are also DRiV certified psychometric coaches).
Regular Priced Seat
- When signing up last-minute
- Regular Pricing is in effect.
- This can get expensive, so sign up early.
Super Early Bird seats
- Signing up early affords you
- a considerable saving.
- Avoid the higher price.
- Sign up early.
- Veterans, Hardship, Former students
- …and more
- discounts are available.
- Just ask 🙂
There are no prerequisites for taking this class. However, in order to receive the CSP-SM badge from the Scrum Alliance, students must:
- complete the CSP-SM course
- have an active A-CSM certification with Scrum Alliance (if you aren’t sure, look yourself up here)
- have at least 24 months of verifiable experience as a Scrum Master
Is there another exam?
No. There’s no exam for the CSP-SM. Just participate in class, and generally show that you understand and can apply the techniques discussed in class. You will be learning from the other students, and they’ll be learning from you – so bring your experiences to the table!
Upcoming CSP-SM Courses
210 Rivanna Ct, Naperville, IL 60565